Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tomorrow 11/15 -- Charlottesville, VA -- Teslas on the bricks of the downtown mall!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone's in Central VA, a couple of us are going to have our cars parked on the bricks of the Charlottesville Downtown Mall at the TedX conference, near the Paramount theater.. Just an FYI, stop by and say hi if you're in the area! Will post pics tomorrow.
Paramount_Theater.jpg

I would have loved to have had the time to be there. I've never been to a TED conference. Please share some pictures.

I was at U-VA this past weekend and picked up a nice charge from the central parking garage. It was nice to be able to not worry about range and drive at near top traffic speed on I-64.

I just posted in a separate thread that the Hyatt Place in the new Stonefield development now has two chargers as well. Great hotel to choose when traveling to Charlottesville now!

I'll post a few pics shortly.

Thanks so much for posting pics. Nice to see pics of the new 19's on the red S. The Hyatt Place will be a great place to stay after a day of visiting the many local wineries now that we know they are EV friendly.