Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tons of errors and then screens died, wont charge, jump starting did nothing....... Picture attached.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. I have a 2018 Model S 75D. At the beginning of June, my AC compressor went out. I made a service appointment and have been waiting for Tesla to get the parts. Meanwhile, its hotter than a welders behind in Southern California. Ive driven the car a few times, and Tesla said it was okay to drive it without AC. It has been sitting for a couple of days and I went out to move it. Errors telling me it cannot drive, etc were displayed on the screen. I tried the reboot and it did not fix the issue. As I was sitting in the car, both screens went completely dead. I am at odds on what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It wont let me include pictures so here are the errors that came on the screen from top to bottom:
GTW_w176
Unable to Drive
Voltage supply too low

GTW_w157
Power Reduced
Vehicle systems shutting down

GTW_w018
Electrical System power reduced
Vehicle may shut down unexpectedly

GTW_w017

BMS_w151
Vehicle may not restart
Service is required

BMS_w035
Vehicle may not restart
Service is required

TAS_a218
Air suspension adjustment unavailable
Suspension may not be level

This post looks exactly like what you are experiencing.

Hello. I have a 2018 Model S 75D. At the beginning of June, my AC compressor went out. I made a service appointment and have been waiting for Tesla to get the parts. Meanwhile, its hotter than a welders behind in Southern California. Ive driven the car a few times, and Tesla said it was okay to drive it without AC. It has been sitting for a couple of days and I went out to move it. Errors telling me it cannot drive, etc were displayed on the screen. I tried the reboot and it did not fix the issue. As I was sitting in the car, both screens went completely dead. I am at odds on what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It wont let me include pictures so here are the errors that came on the screen from top to bottom:
GTW_w176
Unable to Drive
Voltage supply too low

GTW_w157
Power Reduced
Vehicle systems shutting down

GTW_w018

GTW_w017

BMS_w151
Vehicle may not restart
Service is required

BMS_w035
Vehicle may not restart
Service is required

TAS_a218
Air suspension adjustment unavailable
Suspension may not be level

Most errors are collateral damage but you have an HV isolation failure. therefore the main contactors stay open so your 12V battery will drain as you have noticed.