Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Too Many Bug Fixes!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are they just releasing to release these days? Don't get me wrong I appreciate some of the New Features, but I think I'd rather wait a week or two and get a bug free version rather than bug fix after bug fix after bug fix. Yes, I know I can turn off "advanced", and I did that today under the assumption that the next released normal version will be bug free (lol).

On the 18th version 22.44.25.2 was pushed to my M3 and I like the new features... well, low and behold 44.25.3 is out as is 44.30 and all these versions affect all models with the same release notes. Also, I'm not seeing anything about one version being for Non-FSD, EAP, FSD, or HW2.5+ or HW3.0...

Perhaps the media is right, he should be concentrating on his non-Twitter enterprises (flak jacket on ;)).

Updates (12-20-22).jpg

And while I'm griping, let me just add that some of the new added features require the HW3 upgrade and will not work if you still have the HW2.5 or less. Big Bummer 👎. Elon should not issue "new features" that will cost you a $1,000 computer upgrade to use, that's 💩💩💩💩💩

DogMode.jpg

I don’t think it fixed anything for me but I lost location services. My car shows I’m parked at home while the wife took the car to work 50 miles away. How to fix the location services. It not the iPhone, both phones show car is parked at home? Even though we were at the movie theater today?