Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Too many service appointments?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since September mines been in at least 3 times for the same delivery issue and there’s been at least half a dozen cancelled/postponed/rearranged appointments as well. However, it’s still not sorted. It’s booked in for Friday, I wonder if I’ll get the usual call on Thursday “sorry sir, we are still waiting for one of the parts”.

Apart from the time my car got flat bedded less than 24 hours after delivery the few issues I've had have all been done my mobile service.

Can sometimes be hard to get one but if it's a minor issue might be easier than your long round trip
I wish that were the case in Swansea! They have now started providing a mobile service but you cannot get an appointment for anything sooner than three to four weeks out. Frustratingly I have just returned home from the service centre after getting this latest problem fixed and an error has reappeared. Someone is currently remotely checking out my car to see if they can work out what the issue is.

I nearly dropped my phone a moment ago - Tesla had actually sent me a message to the app inbox - and the message was they were adding 6 new express service locations. Whether that helps anyone on the thread I'm not sure as they unhelpfully didn't actually say where the 6 new locations were. But every new journey starts with a first step, or something like that.

I nearly dropped my phone a moment ago - Tesla had actually sent me a message to the app inbox - and the message was they were adding 6 new express service locations. Whether that helps anyone on the thread I'm not sure as they unhelpfully didn't actually say where the 6 new locations were. But every new journey starts with a first step, or something like that.
I think the locations were posted on the UK & Ireland Supercharger thread as it looks like mobile Rangers may be setting up shop at some Superchargers.

Express Locations