Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took a chance on these Aliexpress jack stand pads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now I should be able to make use of my old regular jack stands. Couldn't find these on amazon yet so took a chance with aliexpress...

Looks like it should work, but haven't tried lifting the car yet.
1669407332884.jpeg

IMG_5973.JPG

IMG_5972.JPG

The rear jack joint I guess. Should be able to get both front wheels off the ground

FYI, the service manual specifically says in several places not to lift the vehicle on opposite diagonal corners or it will cause damage.
So with a normal floor jack and those jack stand adapters, there's no way to get the pair of jack stands under the front lift points.
The best you could do is one jack stand at a front corner, and the jack on the other...

FYI, the service manual specifically says in several places not to lift the vehicle on opposite diagonal corners or it will cause damage.
So with a normal floor jack and those jack stand adapters, there's no way to get the pair of jack stands under the front lift points.
The best you could do is one jack stand at a front corner, and the jack on the other...
Thanks for this heads up, much appreciated