Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took delivery, early December. Model y 2022 LR AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was concerned about getting a good vehicle. When i got to the center. There was a couple that also bought a new car. They didn't even look at theirs before accepting.

Me, after being on all these forums, tried to look for all the flaws that everybody talks about.

I didn't see a single one. Not a single panel gap, no rattle, everything is great. I worried about nothing.

I even asked an associate to help me look over the car and see if i missed something cause im just regular person, not a car guy. The person looked at everything and also said mine was flawless. Very happy with the car.

I purchased the FSD, before i joined the group. And everybody says it's not worth it. I don't know what every is talking about because the minute i drove off the lot, i turned it on and the car drives itself. I ready have no clue what the people are talking about. I have to do the turns at intersections but other than that, if it's a street it drives down the street for me. If it's on the highway, it does all the lane changes, exits and freeway changes. Apparently when FSD beta is released it will make turns on the streets also.

Fair disclosure, I've only had the car for about 600 miles. There was one incident where autopilot slammed on its brake because there was a garbage truck in the other lane. If there has been a car behind there would have been an accident. And last night the car swerved into a different lane without signalling. There was nobody around.

This is a test of emotional IQ because if it had cause an accident this post wouldn't exist and I'd be super pissed.

I was a super skeptic and i thought for sure i had drank the Elon Kool aid but honestly, ive been immensely happy with this purchase. My previous car was a freaking Porsche 911 Cabriolet S.

Also, i don't understand what people are saying when they say that the Tesla is not a luxury vehicle. It for sure is a luxury vehicle. Everything about it is premium. Are these people on another lala land planet where they have never driven a base model Nissan Sentra or something??

Last edited: