Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took delivery, got Cruise Control not available after 60 miles driving to calibrate [resolved]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

So happy to pick up our new Model 3 RWD, and first EV ever. Unfortunately, the happiness only lasted 1/2 hr to find out that Cruis Control isn't working, just getting the message "Cruise Control not available". I had enabled all settings, accepted all disclaimers, waited for all cameras to be calibrated, and drove 60 miles home, still not available.
I also did a reset by holding the two steering wheel buttons, still not available.

Last resort, doing an SW update right now (not sure why that wasn't done at the dealer anyway beforehand), and if that does not work, I guess calling for the first service?

Really shortlived honeymoon :rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: KenC
How many miles are on it? Are you sure that AP is fully calibrated?

"Drive to Calibrate Cameras

Model 3 must maneuver with precision when Autopilot features are being used. Therefore, before some features can be used for the first time or after some types of service repairs, cameras must complete a self-calibration process. For your convenience, the touchscreen displays a progress indicator."

Reactions: alvitdk