Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took Delivery Last Night!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of my 85D last night, what a beauty! Had not test driven the dual motor before delivery, but it has not disappointed. Exactly two months from order to delivery. For those interested, I did receive both front and rear NextGen seats as ordered -- just FYI, as I know there's been lots of confusion over these seats.

Attachments

• Model S.jpg
    Model S.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,022
Congratulations!! Looks great! Any chance we can get a shot of the next gen rears? Let us know if you camp out in the next gens overnight to help build the bond between you and your car (and then report how comfy they were). :)

Took delivery of my 85D last night, what a beauty! Had not test driven the dual motor before delivery, but it has not disappointed. Exactly two months from order to delivery. For those interested, I did receive both front and rear NextGen seats as ordered -- just FYI, as I know there's been lots of confusion over these seats.

Phenomenal! I wish you many years of fun, safe 100% electric driving!

lovely looking car - enjoy.

I thought the NextGen rear seat were no longer an option?
At least here in the UK, only the Fronts are shown in the option images, though it doesn't actaully specify in the text.

In the first couple weeks where it expanded to be available to every car model (instead of just P85Ds), it was available for a bit of time as both front + rears. When they dropped the rears again, they lowered the price from $3,500 to $2,500.

image.jpg

I took delivery of my 85D late yesterday afternoon from the Scottsdale service center also. Smiles from ear to ear. Spending the weekend in Sedona and Flagstaff. So far so good although we did have a brief hail storm this afternoon that made me very anxious. Hope you enjoy.

Congratulations!! Looks great! Any chance we can get a shot of the next gen rears? Let us know if you camp out in the next gens overnight to help build the bond between you and your car (and then report how comfy they were). :)
Thanks everyone, as requested, here are a couple of pics of the rear next gen seats and a couple other exterior pics.

Congrats nh-srt8, looks beautiful. I was probably at the Scottsdale service center right after you. Took my car to the office today, and that hail made me nervous too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 515
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    609 KB · Views: 533
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 526
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    701.9 KB · Views: 532
In your last picture you're missing the Tesla license plate frame. Did they not give you one? Nice looking car by the way! I accept delivery of mine next week
No, I did not get the plate frame and forgot to ask while there, but from what I understand this is a common occurrence as they run out of stock (as you will see if you check the online store). However, with all of the concerns over fit and finish I've noticed from reading these boards, I was a little anxious about delivery, but since this was the only "issue", I was quite happy. Good luck with your delivery!

Last edited: