Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took delivery of a 83xxx in Mt. Kisco NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Midnight Silver, Black interior, no FSD, 20 inch Turbines, Tow Hitch

It was raining so it was hard to see if there are any paint issues, but nothing I could see. Panel gaps all looked good with no issues. I looked under the car to see if there's any dents, ...etc, but all was good. Driver side door wasn't closing very well, but I after slamming it a couple of times, it aligned properly and closes easily now. Comes with the glove-box USB and the steering wheel metal scroll-wheel.

The lot at Mt. Kisco was PACKED! I had a 3 PM appointment and there was at least another 4-5 people picking up, and a bunch of people test driving. That said, all the people who worked there had a customer-first attitude and were amazingly nice.

Excited to get to know the car this week

Midnight Silver, Black interior, no FSD, 20 inch Turbines, Tow Hitch

It was raining so it was hard to see if there are any paint issues, but nothing I could see. Panel gaps all looked good with no issues. I looked under the car to see if there's any dents, ...etc, but all was good. Driver side door wasn't closing very well, but I after slamming it a couple of times, it aligned properly and closes easily now. Comes with the glove-box USB and the steering wheel metal scroll-wheel.

The lot at Mt. Kisco was PACKED! I had a 3 PM appointment and there was at least another 4-5 people picking up, and a bunch of people test driving. That said, all the people who worked there had a customer-first attitude and were amazingly nice.

Excited to get to know the car this week
Congrats! I’ll pickup mine on the 21st and according to the weather channel it’s suppose to snow... hope they keep the car indoors so I can inspect a clean car.
Question, did they give you free supercharging for a year?

I picked up my 2021 LT Blue/Black/20”/Tow VIN 895xx this evening. Pouring rain as well- took my time to do a thorough review. A few minor items (white caulking-like smear on rear seats, window gasket improperly seated, tape/plastic film wrap hanging out of rear hatch interior headliner, misaligned rear quarter panel corners at taillights) they tended to most in about 30mins of shop time. At 90,000 units produced, most of the stupid stuff is behind them.

yes, double glass up front, new metal scrolls, USB glove. 82 battery...who know? Decided not to wait for that..ordered on Tuesday afternoon, got matched to a VIN by Wednesday morning, worried it was too quick (rejected car etc) but am pleased to see the factory gate build date is Dec 6th....I’m driving it 7 days later and it’s a very nice ride- expensive mind you, but my full cost accounting calculations put at same cost to own over 6 yrs as a BMW X3 with arguably more space, equal fun to drive, quite a bit quicker, and better on our planet. (Yeah I know it’s not that clear cut on the latter)

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Unfortunately it’s outdoor
Didn’t get the year of free charging. Will see if anyone had luck getting it afterwards first
I got a year of free supercharging today on my delivery

Attachments

• 7420171E-9ABF-4766-A8F9-9A8C75F284CB.jpeg
    7420171E-9ABF-4766-A8F9-9A8C75F284CB.jpeg
    722.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Informative
Reactions: MikeNY