Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took delivery of my fully loaded model S 75d with 21k discount!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
im beyond happy, my OA found me a great deal, fully loaded 75D everything but sunroof, monthly lease of $700 and 15k per year!
Took delivery of it last Tuesday and so far I love it!!

Honestly, I am a little jealous! :) I wish I could get a deal like this one... I tried for a little bit but then went ahead with a custom order. Mind sharing more details?

Congratulations, btw!!

WTF?
How does this happen? Seriously, I'm happy for you, but Tesla says no negotiation, no one gets a "deal" etc, etc., so how can you get such a low monthly payment? When I plug $101500 into the Tesla leas calculator I get something like $1500/mo for a 15,000 mile/yr lease.

Can someone share how in the world this happens? Is the lease calculator wrong? If so Tesla are only hurting themselves, as I think more people would jump on leases like this (and I'm a very anti-lease person generally).

I agree. No way. Need more information. This car can not be fully loaded and only put a total of 6,000 down and have a monthly payment that you are talking about. You would have to put more like $15,000 down just to get a monthly lease price of around $1,000/per mo.

WTF?
How does this happen? Seriously, I'm happy for you, but Tesla says no negotiation, no one gets a "deal" etc, etc., so how can you get such a low monthly payment? When I plug $101500 into the Tesla leas calculator I get something like $1500/mo for a 15,000 mile/yr lease.

Can someone share how in the world this happens? Is the lease calculator wrong? If so Tesla are only hurting themselves, as I think more people would jump on leases like this (and I'm a very anti-lease person generally).

I agree. No way. Need more information. This car can not be fully loaded and only put a total of 6,000 down and have a monthly payment that you are talking about. You would have to put more like $15,000 down just to get a monthly lease price of around $1,000/per mo.

He mentioned $21k discounts in the post title... most likely because of the car being a showroom display model.

So not true, I have bought two cars for under wholesale from Tesla, it's all about timing (and who ya know). End of each quarter is the best time to make deals and talk to a manager not the kids wondering around the store. Most of them are n00bs. :cool:
That is accurate, I dealt with several OA and was very disappointed, I have been dealing with a manager and the difference is unreal.