Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took delivery of MY Performance 8/15 VIN 33XXX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i originally ordered a MSM with Black interior LR AWD with FSD on July 18. Same as everyone here, got the 3-6 week text 2 weeks ago.

Called my local store on friday. They advised it would be closer to end of Sept for my car. They then advised they got a MSM with Black Performance in the previous day that the customer could not complete financing on. Asked if i wanted that one. So, i took it. No FSD (not a big deal). The same color I wanted, but is a performance model instead.

Went and looked Saturday at it. Gorgeous. Vin is 33XXX. Build July 2020.

No major issues. A few things of note:

1. Passenger door not flush with front or rear panel. Nothing major, but noticeable. Driver tailight is not lined up with hatch.
Rear driver seat area made a rattling noise. Checked here and was suggested to raise the center seat headrest. Fixed the rattle.

2. Charge port is perfectly aligned. Frunk is perfect. Everything else is perfect.

All in all, is an amazing looking and driving car. Super happy i opted for the performance. I will look into getting the ride a little softer over imperfect roads (pregnant wife was very aware of all the bumps).

Will post some pics tonight!

i originally ordered a MSM with Black interior LR AWD with FSD on July 18. Same as everyone here, got the 3-6 week text 2 weeks ago.

Called my local store on friday. They advised it would be closer to end of Sept for my car. They then advised they got a MSM with Black Performance in the previous day that the customer could not complete financing on. Asked if i wanted that one. So, i took it. No FSD (not a big deal). The same color I wanted, but is a performance model instead.

Went and looked Saturday at it. Gorgeous. Vin is 33XXX. Build July 2020.

No major issues. A few things of note:

1. Passenger door not flush with front or rear panel. Nothing major, but noticeable. Driver tailight is not lined up with hatch.
Rear driver seat area made a rattling noise. Checked here and was suggested to raise the center seat headrest. Fixed the rattle.

2. Charge port is perfectly aligned. Frunk is perfect. Everything else is perfect.

All in all, is an amazing looking and driving car. Super happy i opted for the performance. I will look into getting the ride a little softer over imperfect roads (pregnant wife was very aware of all the bumps).

Will post some pics tonight!

This is great news! I’m set to take delivery on 08/19 in Dania Beach with the same VIN range.

Nice to see that you had minimal issues. Looking forward to your pics :)

Maybe mine will be on the same truck .... :D

I can’t thank you enough for letting me know about the service level at the Dania Beach location.

After getting the run around regarding my estimated time of delivery with the Aventura folks, I went to Dania and received a text within 3 hours of leaving stating that I could schedule delivery!!

I think my car was already there and me visiting the location prompted them to check their inventory or bump me to the top of the list.

I asked if anyone rejected the car and they said the previous customer couldn’t take delivery because they are stuck in another country due to COVID.

So mine wont be on a truck because it’s already at the site but I’m hoping yours will be

Reactions: steve841