Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took delivery today 3/26 143xxx

heretolearn

Mar 14, 2021
Atlanta, Georgia
Just took delivery of MY 5-seater LR at GA Roswell-Alpharetta SC.
I completed everything on the web prior to the delivery (payment, etc.)
This morning they sent me a text with additional instructions and what to expect.
Got there on time, car was waiting with the key inside and the documentation to sign.
I took about 30 mins to inspect the car. Overall it looked pretty good (I'm not super picky). I felt I could have complained about a few panel alignment issues, but I thought they were pretty minor and not noticeable.
Passenger-side rear seat was not folding.
Delivery rep came by to ask how I was doing, I let her know about the rear seat.
She took it to the service center right away.
But unfortunately came back a little later and said there was too much wait.
I went ahead and took the delivery of the car.
She said they can come to my house at a later time to fix it - and scheduled it on the stop.
Drove home, overall pretty happy. Love the sound system, logged in to Spotify right away.
The not folding rear seat was bugging me. I could not help it, but I ended up removing the rear seat. What do you know, there was a loose cable. I started working right away.
Sharing my experience as sharing is caring.

GreatPanama

Mar 28, 2021
California
Hi was the loose cable very apparent? I am picking my MY today and was concerned that the rear not folding was a condition that I would refuse delivery. If it's as easy as re-seating the cable that makes it an easy fix. Appreciate the post!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC