Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took Delivery Today...The Good and The Bad :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will post pictures soon.

Central NJ, MY LR Blue Metallic w/ White Interior & 20" Inductions VIN: X342X

I printed out the checklist that was posted here in these forums and I head over to Princeton, NJ. The service was impeccable and the staff was great. I spent about 45min with the car and knock on wood everything seemed great....

1) No scratches or alignment issues
2) No rear trunk, front trunk or rear seats folding down issues
3) Paint was uniform and all we could find was slight glue rub on the front bumper which they wiped off with microfiber and a solution

Everything was going great but I did notice the AC wasn't as cold as I thought it should be. He said...it will just take time and showed me how to increase speeds and change vents, etc. All other software was fine. Driving home I started sweating bullets...I had the fan speed to 10 and the temp to LO. I toggles the Blue A/C button numerous times. Let the car rest in the garage for 30min and tried again. Same issue...as I toggle the Blue A/C button there is no change in air temperature which tells the A/C compressor isn't kicking in. Called Service and they made me perform a hard reboot...I also performed it a few more times as well with no luck.

Taking it back to Princeton tomorrow afternoon :(

I hope this isn't a show stopper because the car is beautiful and no other issues. If anyone has advice on the A/C issue, please let me know.

Thanks!

Will post pictures soon.

Central NJ, MY LR Blue Metallic w/ White Interior & 20" Inductions VIN: X342X

I printed out the checklist that was posted here in these forums and I head over to Princeton, NJ. The service was impeccable and the staff was great. I spent about 45min with the car and knock on wood everything seemed great....

1) No scratches or alignment issues
2) No rear trunk, front trunk or rear seats folding down issues
3) Paint was uniform and all we could find was slight glue rub on the front bumper which they wiped off with microfiber and a solution

Everything was going great but I did notice the AC wasn't as cold as I thought it should be. He said...it will just take time and showed me how to increase speeds and change vents, etc. All other software was fine. Driving home I started sweating bullets...I had the fan speed to 10 and the temp to LO. I toggles the Blue A/C button numerous times. Let the car rest in the garage for 30min and tried again. Same issue...as I toggle the Blue A/C button there is no change in air temperature which tells the A/C compressor isn't kicking in. Called Service and they made me perform a hard reboot...I also performed it a few more times as well with no luck.

Taking it back to Princeton tomorrow afternoon :(

I hope this isn't a show stopper because the car is beautiful and no other issues. If anyone has advice on the A/C issue, please let me know.

Thanks!
In the climate settings turn on the auto button, also try to change temp from Lo to high see if air heats up