Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took Delivery Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MY LR on 2/8/21 and took delivery today. Seemless delivery process with zero quality issues that others have reported. I have the new console and heated steering wheel on my Feb build, no updated headlights though. VIN 125336. They also gave me the $1000 price reduction that was automatically applied to my paperwork prior to delivery. I traded in my BMW X5 and am very pleased with the MY so far. Now for some accessories :)
A544354E-E9F1-428A-B32B-7447A36DD767.jpeg
713AA7C2-5EE1-4217-A975-E10F96AFD7F3.jpeg
3BD92A2A-D1FA-484A-8EB3-D1EBBDDA903A.jpeg
6C78294A-AFB7-4DCB-90B4-9C6DD07F9305.jpeg

new headlights are only on MYP so far, but enjoy this combo is amazing. Curious though why you did not get MYP?
Thanks! I went back and forth on the MYP and LR, and ultimately decided that the longer range was more important than 0-60 although I may purchase the Acceleration Boost upgrade. I was also concerned about the 21's and the ride quality even though those wheels are great looking.

Thanks! I went back and forth on the MYP and LR, and ultimately decided that the longer range was more important than 0-60 although I may purchase the Acceleration Boost upgrade. I was also concerned about the 21's and the ride quality even though those wheels are great looking.

range is actually similar, and new Y comes with 82kwh battery and if you are especially putting winters on it, its the same range even with uberturbines for some people Another thing is I asked was because you also got White seats which was $1k, future accel boost which is another 2k, inductions which was 2k, and red paint which is 2600 or so.... so the price diff to a white MYP was cut down even more.

check this video

A lot of people hate those Ubers, really wish Tesla would allow Inductions or Gemini's on it. I almost bought a demo Performance but would literally have had to spend $3000+ the week of delivery to buy a second set of wheels and tires that could be used in sub 40F weather. The demo Performance was already the upper end of my budget and just couldn't stomach spending that much more right after the fact. If it would have had Gemini's I would have bought it for sure and either dealt with no snow tires this winter (we only would have needed them for three days total), or waited deep in the season, like January, to buy them... as it was, my xIce SNOWs were delivered until December, yet I ordered them at about the same time as I took delivery of my Model Y, October.

A lot of people hate those Ubers, really wish Tesla would allow Inductions or Gemini's on it. I almost bought a demo Performance but would literally have had to spend $3000+ the week of delivery to buy a second set of wheels and tires that could be used in sub 40F weather. The demo Performance was already the upper end of my budget and just couldn't stomach spending that much more right after the fact. If it would have had Gemini's I would have bought it for sure and either dealt with no snow tires this winter (we only would have needed them for three days total), or waited deep in the season, like January, to buy them... as it was, my xIce SNOWs were delivered until December, yet I ordered them at about the same time as I took delivery of my Model Y, October.
I'm taking MYP delivery soon and i'm in the same situation. I just delayed my delivery until end of March so that way I can have uberturbines for the summer and then come November i'll buy winters......... The benefit i see with buying a MYP is most of the stuff people do to the LR it's built into the loan instead of paying out of pocket, for example, lotta ppl get fake spoiler, caliper painted red, tsportline or other all season tire set etc....you can't get $2k accel boost in your loan. It's a full $2k payment just like how tires are...... so with a MYP, you have nothing left to do, you dont pay extra out of pocket for accel boost and instead can use that for tire/rimset. The biggest thing is 2021 MYP are coming with 82kwh battery now so its possible in the future MYP may get another acceleration boost to make it even faster while LR AWD will not get another one

Ordered MY LR on 2/8/21 and took delivery today. Seemless delivery process with zero quality issues that others have reported. I have the new console and heated steering wheel on my Feb build, no updated headlights though. VIN 125336. They also gave me the $1000 price reduction that was automatically applied to my paperwork prior to delivery. I traded in my BMW X5 and am very pleased with the MY so far. Now for some accessories :)View attachment 639792View attachment 639793View attachment 639794View attachment 639795
Nice!

I have a early 2020 MY LR White/Black w/AB. Did bunches of adds, wraps. tint etc. I did just add the Unplugged coils and it makes a noticeable negative difference in launch. Should have thought about that, but the ride is certainly smoother.
more info on the negative diff? i think you need to seriously make that its own thread because lots of people are considering getting those and i think you can help a lot of people save money since lot of people are just posting it as the one and only solution with no negative side effects

Ordered MY LR on 2/8/21 and took delivery today. Seemless delivery process with zero quality issues that others have reported. I have the new console and heated steering wheel on my Feb build, no updated headlights though. VIN 125336. They also gave me the $1000 price reduction that was automatically applied to my paperwork prior to delivery. I traded in my BMW X5 and am very pleased with the MY so far. Now for some accessories :)View attachment 639792View attachment 639793View attachment 639794View attachment 639795
That's a nice ride! Congratulations and be happy with a great purchase!

One of the main reasons we are getting the LR AWD vs performance, is the ubers and summer tires it comes with. In the NE we need all seasons at the very least. Plus, want more range. So would need to spend another 4k on new wheels/tires as soon as I buy the MYP. So 10k for the performance plus another 4k rims and tires, 14k is too much for a speed boost and $100 stick on spoiler. Plus, getting the FSD, so our total would come to 83k before taxes if we got the MYP. 83k is insane for an ok looking family car.

I'm taking MYP delivery soon and i'm in the same situation. I just delayed my delivery until end of March so that way I can have uberturbines for the summer and then come November i'll buy winters......... The benefit i see with buying a MYP is most of the stuff people do to the LR it's built into the loan instead of paying out of pocket, for example, lotta ppl get fake spoiler, caliper painted red, tsportline or other all season tire set etc....you can't get $2k accel boost in your loan. It's a full $2k payment just like how tires are...... so with a MYP, you have nothing left to do, you dont pay extra out of pocket for accel boost and instead can use that for tire/rimset. The biggest thing is 2021 MYP are coming with 82kwh battery now so its possible in the future MYP may get another acceleration boost to make it even faster while LR AWD will not get another one

Ha lol nothing left to do!, oh my sweet summer child:D, YPUP Vin 000819 here, suspension sucks, you'll want to start with the $2,800.00 unplugged or mountain pass perf Basic upgrades for "comfort", if you want some track time, get ready to upgrade brakes, also additional suspension components etc... plus voided warranty:rolleyes:, ubers are super mega scratch magnets and the stock Pirelli's are soso, barely last 20-30k miles, I'm on spoiler #8, Tesla one is crap and It's like that since forever, the AWD will have the same pack and by mid to end of the year AWD and PUP will have the updated headlights, pack, console, etc.. etc... its just a matter of time for them to kill all of the old inventory of parts. Realistically AWD is the better deal. I only got sucked the PUP due to it being out on the first batch and only one available last March in my area.o_O Psst if you want the ubers look in ebay, they poped up occasionally at a decent price.;) or get the 20" replicas that will give you better tire options.

Panel alignment in the photos appears spot on. Delighted to see that happening. Frunk and fender alignment especially - better than mine. Congratulations and enjoy the car. :)