Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took delivery yesterday... obsessing is not over...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is it with this car?

Before I placed my order, I obsessed for over a year lurking in TMC, reading every thread, watching every YouTube video.

After placing my order, I obsessed about my account. I checked several times a day looking for some status change that would give me a hint about the date that I would receive the car.

When I finally got the ETA, I obsessed about how the process would be, would my car be ok?

I finally received the car yesterday and I find myself now at work reading the TMC forums, opening the Tesla App and thinking about the car waiting out there at the parking lot (I am a university professor. I'm currently watching over final exams so this gives me enough freedom to be doing this during working hours, at least right now).

So, is there anything wrong with me or is this a general condition suffered by every owner?

Does it ever go away?

Do I even want it to go away? :confused:

Oh my gosh you sound just like my husband... We've ordered ours and are waiting for delivery. I already see us fighting over who can drive it and where and who gets to drive the crappy car (well it's not crappy, but compared to the Tesla). He's on these things 24/7! Just wanted you to know you're not alone!

• Funny
Reactions: arubinst
Oh my gosh you sound just like my husband... We've ordered ours and are waiting for delivery. I already see us fighting over who can drive it and where and who gets to drive the crappy car (well it's not crappy, but compared to the Tesla). He's on these things 24/7! Just wanted you to know you're not alone!
Hahaha... thank you for this.

Please be patient with your husband... by the way, you might end up suffering from the same condition once you start driving it!