Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took my Model Y Performance off 'Hold' on 12/08/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took my Model Y Performance off 'Hold' on 12/08/2021. Took about 24 hours from TBD to go to Est. January 7 - February 4. I ordered a MSM, White interior, and tow package. I don't know if this helps anyone who put their vehicle on 'Hold' waiting for the possibility of federal 2022 incentives.

I took my Model Y Performance off 'Hold' on 12/08/2021. Took about 24 hours from TBD to go to Est. January 7 - February 4. I ordered a MSM, White interior, and tow package. I don't know if this helps anyone who put their vehicle on 'Hold' waiting for the possibility of federal 2022 incentives.
what is this hold option u talk about. older gent waited for Y Tesla cancelled my oder since i am out of country until 4/21

Reactions: Lasky
what is this hold option u talk about. older gent waited for Y Tesla cancelled my oder since i am out of country until 4/21
My understanding is Tesla can hold a vehicle for up to 90 days from the date it was ordered. So, technically, April is outside of that. It probably has to do with pricing and logistics. No one currently knows how high this inflation is taking us and prices may go even higher in manufacturing. I hope this answers your question.