Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Gear is coming around....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First drive: Tesla Model S P85D - BBC Top Gear

and I quote:

"Tesla's rate of improvement, from the original, fast-but-flawed Roadster of 2008 to the P85D, is jaw-dropping. This car asks some pretty serious questions of conventionally fuelled performance machines. Whatever follows might just render them all but redundant."

Capture.PNG

Top gear was never the problem. It was Clarkson. Didn't take them long to fix it.

He also called the Lexus SC430 the worst car ever made all things considered. We bought one shortly after seeing that piece :)

That said, the show will never be the same again assuming it isn't canceled for good.

Top Gear the programme and Top Gear the magazine are quite separate - I doubt whether Clarkson had much to do with the editorial content of the magazine apart from contributing to it.

I don't think Tesla did themselves any favours by suing the BBC (twice) and losing. Would you feature a car manufacturer's products on your programmes if you ran the risk of ending up in a court room every time you expressed an opinion about them?