Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Gear new series - more Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a good point. Motoring journalists do seem to concentrate on charge times, and what you do whilst you wait. As most of us charge up at home, we probably think " What's charging time? I wake up in the morning and have enough fuel for the day, every day

Exactly. What do you do whilst charging? Just live your life! It's very very rare for me ever to simply wait. I'm doing what I need to do. I definitely spent more "dead time" going to a petrol station, standing with the filler (making sure to avoid being splashed with fuel), queuing to pay etc than I ever spend charging up (95% at home). Admittedly I'm not needing to drive the length of the country on the motorway network but I would think this applies to many people.

Reactions: OneTinyFish
I thought it was fine and great to have a car show back on the TV. Yes they prat about a bit, but still got the message across that the Model 3 was the best car.

The thing that annoyed me was that Chris Harris is probably 5 secs faster than the other two around the track they used. Therefore the Tesla would have won that comparison also.

Reactions: OneTinyFish