TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Top Gear - Very positive review of the P90D

Discussion in 'Model S' started by PaulR, Feb 10, 2016.

1. PaulR

PaulR Member

2. MsElectric

MsElectric Active Member

I guess one of the benefits of Top Gear being under "new management" :)

I wonder what the old trio will do with Tesla when their show on Amazon comes out. Especially considering Bezos "relationship" with Musk...

3. Krugerrand

Krugerrand Active Member

Bezos, who?

4. MsElectric

MsElectric Active Member

You mean "Jeff who?" :)

This is classic Elon Musk and one of my favorite Elon Musk interview responses:

https://youtu.be/NlidB40aoTI?t=976

5. roblab

roblab Active Member

"I’d have one in my dream garage. Just not at the expense of something with a proper engine." After the last comment on the last page.

I wonder when this will change. "Proper engines" means hundred year old technology using polluting fuels in a vibrating, oil dripping, short lived mechanical maze of parts. Just because the car mag people grew up on this type of propulsion does NOT make them "proper".

I would say it shows how old and set they are, but I'm 72, and I don't see the wonder in "proper engines".

6. Krugerrand

Krugerrand Active Member

I was referencing his Jeff who of course, but using your post parameters. Oh, never mind.

7. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

To me, here in 2016, a vehicle with a "proper engine", would not be allowed in my garage...Top Gear still dragging their knuckles.

8. Quantum`

Quantum` Member

I am so glad that Clarkson is gone, with his Global Warming denial, his Rightist comments, and in fact his purposeful spewage of CO2 at the maximum amounts possible. Utterly useless and impractical man.