Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Gear - Very positive review of the P90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Top Gear just posted a positive review of their experience with the P90D.

Enjoy the read....

"I’d have one in my dream garage. Just not at the expense of something with a proper engine." After the last comment on the last page.

I wonder when this will change. "Proper engines" means hundred year old technology using polluting fuels in a vibrating, oil dripping, short lived mechanical maze of parts. Just because the car mag people grew up on this type of propulsion does NOT make them "proper".

I would say it shows how old and set they are, but I'm 72, and I don't see the wonder in "proper engines".

To me, here in 2016, a vehicle with a "proper engine", would not be allowed in my garage...Top Gear still dragging their knuckles.

"I’d have one in my dream garage. Just not at the expense of something with a proper engine." After the last comment on the last page.

I wonder when this will change. "Proper engines" means hundred year old technology using polluting fuels in a vibrating, oil dripping, short lived mechanical maze of parts. Just because the car mag people grew up on this type of propulsion does NOT make them "proper".

I would say it shows how old and set they are, but I'm 72, and I don't see the wonder in "proper engines".