Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top issues to look for at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long story short, my MY finally came home today months earlier than expected. This was the first time I ever saw a MY, let alone drive one, so it was an exciting day for me. Put a whopping 40 miles on it.

I sat in every seat, played with the touch screen and everything I could find there, made sure my USB ports were in place, my trim is where it should be, and my doors/trunks opened/closed as expected.

My 1st day issues were very limited: I needed to reboot the touchscreen because the app/toybox menu wouldn't open, there was a tiny bit of adhesive residue left on some window trim outside, and there was an ever so tiny piece of protective plastic that needed to be removed from the headliner. Otherwise, everything seemed to be working as expected and looking the way I expected it to.

Is there something specifically I should be looking for? What do you wish you did / discover in your first 100 miles that you didn't?

Reactions: bob00