TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Top Notch Service @ Dublin CA Tesla Service Center

Discussion in 'Model S' started by skilly, Mar 6, 2016.

1. skilly

skilly Member

So, Im at the 18,000 mile marker with my P85D, and barely a squeak coming from my car. Its a cut above everything else that I have owned in terms of reliability and build quality. Im really impressed...yesterday, the Bay Area was hit with monsoon like rain storms and in the middle of a drive (late afternoon) my wipers failed. It was very odd and the symptoms don't easily show what was wrong, but most important to me is that I was in a dangerous situation and unable to see - getting home wasn't going to really be an option.

I was about 2 miles from the Dublin Service Center (its fairly new) and drove in without even a phone call. I pulled into service and within 5 minutes they had taken my car and given me a brand new loaner. The service was luxury...really second to none. There were no pauses or hesitation around having me taken care of in that moment. I have to say that I am extremely impressed with the staff at that location, and overall the brand protection that they have at these locations. They care about their client and the experience that they have in car ownership.

Well done Tesla!

2. tstafford

tstafford Member

So far, I'd say that Tesla Service is one of the best aspects of an awesome overall ownership experience.

3. ed94582

ed94582 Member

Good to hear. That's where I ordered my P90D and where I would service it. Should be built and delivered in early April.

4. Fanatic1

Fanatic1 Member

5. bmah

bmah Obscure Member

That's great! I have only had a few interactions with the Dublin service center but they have all been positive experiences...helpful staff who really care about taking care of me as a customer, even with the most minor of concerns.

6. skilly

skilly Member

car was already repaired...in fact, they swapped the wiper motor out first thing this morning and it was ready and washed by 10am...seriously, thats exceptional. Remember, no appointment and no advanced warning...diagnosed and repaired the next business day after a weekend drop off. Im literally blown away with that kind of attention. Thank you TM.

7. CuriousG

CuriousG Member

I've been at the Dublin service center on the way there and back from Monterey. They have a nice large open lounge area. The bad thing was leaving because the freeway along Dublin is horrible and I don't mean traffic I'm talking the physical road is really bumpy. At times like that I wish I had air suspension.