Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Top Shelf - Vorsteiner | NOVITEC | BBS | RAYS | KW | H&R | Brembo | AP Racing | MORE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MODEL+

Global Vendor
Oct 21, 2020
Portland, OR
Listings
Hello TMC Community,

My name is Danny, director, and founder of MODEL+

MODEL+ is a boutique style shopping experience solely catering to Tesla Model 3 and Model Y platforms. By this approach, we are able to curate and offer only the best parts available at various price levels.

Everything we offer in our shop is carefully vetted, so you don’t have to go through the trouble. Plug & play is the motto, so we work closely with brands expressing the same ethos and attention to details as us.

Premier Specialties:
  • Wheels & Tires
  • Suspension
  • Brakes
  • Exterior Styling
  • Interior Styling
  • Accessories

Our goal is to develop long term relationships with members of this community and the companies we work with directly. We put in the extra leg work to become official authorized dealers for some of the top brands in this industry, such as NOVITEC, Vorsteiner, H&R, MountainPass Performance, Redwood Motorsports, Forgestar, APEX, Titan-7 and more.

We set up distribution channels that allows us to get our hands on virtually anything. Brembo, KW Suspensions, Öhlins, Vossen, HRE Wheels, Forgiato, CCW, ADV.1 Wheels, etc - Don't be afraid to ask!

We do our best to present everything neatly and elegantly on our webstore so you can have a streamlined shopping experience. Anything you may be interested but not yet cataloged in our store, can be ordered on request. Just message us on here!

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 12.29.28 PM.png

Thank you in advance for supporting a small business! 🙃

Danny Ren
MODEL+ Director, Owner
Portland, Oregon
modelplusstudio.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Herroweric
This is great Danny! One suggestion - would it be possible to list the wheel weights in the product descriptions? It would help considerably when trying to decide which wheels to buy. I know personally that I not only consider the looks of the wheels but how their weight might affect range and performance. Adding if they are cast/flow formed/forged would also be very helpful. Thanks!!

Reactions: MODEL+
Absolutely agree with the suggestion above regarding offering additional wheel information details. Better resolution photos of the products, and the products on the vehicles in some cases would also be helpful.

It's great that the members of the 3 and Y communities will have a knowledgeable and trusted source to work with to enhance their Tesla vehicles.

Reactions: MODEL+
This is great Danny! One suggestion - would it be possible to list the wheel weights in the product descriptions? It would help considerably when trying to decide which wheels to buy. I know personally that I not only consider the looks of the wheels but how their weight might affect range and performance. Adding if they are cast/flow formed/forged would also be very helpful. Thanks!!

Absolutely agree with the suggestion above regarding offering additional wheel information details. Better resolution photos of the products, and the products on the vehicles in some cases would also be helpful.

It's great that the members of the 3 and Y communities will have a knowledgeable and trusted source to work with to enhance their Tesla vehicles.
Definitely will be working to provide as much useful information on our product pages as possible! 🙃
Thank you guys for your suggestions and support!

Danny

Spacers​

One of the easiest ways to give your car a wider stance is through the use of wheel spacers.

We have spacers compatible with factory OEM wheels and aftermarket wheels. All hub-centric designed to be compatible with ALL variants of Model 3 and Model Y. You can even achieve a staggered look while keeping the ability to rotate your tires.

Aspira Auto Design Spacers - 15mm / 20mm / 25mm​

H&R - 14mm / 17mm / 20mm​

14mm / 20mm H&R Spacers nice and flush on @Knowledge 's car 😊.

Message us for any compatibility and fitment related questions. We're happy to assist!

Danny

Last edited:

MODEL Y WHEELS​

We know finding wheels for Model Y can be tricky when finding a balance between price, size, weight and load rating.
Here's a few plug and play options, at different price points, we've compiled in our store for Model Y.

---
(I know this one's for Model 3, but the load rating and spec will work for Model Y as well, please contact for special pricing!)

Please inquire about availability before ordering. It has been a logistical nightmare for most wheel manufacturers and their cargo containers recently.

Feel free message for any wheels/tires suggestions or recommendations. We're happy to assist!
Danny

Last edited:

Forgestar​

We like to offer something for everybody here.

Forgestar makes attractive flow-formed wheels @ attractive pricing. Depending on sizing, these wheels are typically lighter and stronger than cast OEM wheels. It pains me to see people drop $3-4k on OEM cast-construction wheels on here sometimes.

Popular Model 3 specs below are available to ship immediately.

18x8 / 18x9 +35
19x8 / 19x9 +35
20x8 / 20x9 +35

Can even get into custom colors and sizing via bespoke program, if you want to get funky with it!

Official Authroized Dealer.png

Here are 20x9 Forgestar CF5s on our build previously.

DSC00538.jpeg

Some kind words from happy clients with Forgestars 🤗

Nice choice. Here is mine on 20s. We are twins. Courtesy of Danny at Model +.
As promised.... @MODEL+ Hooke me up with some incredible satin black CF5V Forgestar 19x9s. Running Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 245/40/19s. Loving it. The tires are fantastic, almost as food as the stock Ubers with PZEROs (turn in isn’t quite as sharp, but tbh the lateral grip is darn near the same. Likely due to having the contact patch increased).

So far range is the same as I was getting, but as the car is still in its youth I’m admittedly on the gas a lot! First 800 miles with the stocks I got 297whr/mi (mixed city and highyway); now I’m getting 305whr/mi, but that has been 225mi at 75-85mph on the highway. I think in the long run it will be a push or better range.

Looks amazing. Danny @MODEL+ was AMAZING! Took so much time answering my many questions and helping make sure I had everything I needed. Not to mention a great price and fast shipping. 100% recommend talking to Danny @MODEL+ if you are in the market!
View attachment 654368View attachment 654367View attachment 654369

Please message if interested, we'll get you laced up properly!
Danny

Last edited:
We have 1 set of Vorsteiner V-FF 112 and 2 sets of V-FF 103 in Carbon Graphite, ready to ship.

V-FF 112
20x9 +38 Square Configuration.
Direct plug & play for Model 3.
33502565288_4b44fdfa01_k.jpg

33502565228_5f7099ed93_k.jpg
33502565748_482792deef_k.jpg
32437169977_5e8e4a12a8_k.jpg

V-FF 103
1 set 20x9 +38 Square Configuration
1 set 20x9 +38 & 20x10.5 +45 Staggered Configuration.
Both sets are direct plug & play for Model 3.
26676905767_951f839cb6_k.jpg
41545607391_77aa88c59a_k.jpg
26676900667_3f4a832634_k.jpg
41545609891_9cccaa4bad_k.jpg

Please message for pricing & availability! First come first serve.

Danny

Last edited:

BBS LM​

We hand picked select specs for the classic 20" BBS LM that will play well with Model 3 + Model Y.

1 Set In Stock - Conservative 20x9 Squared (Silver)
1 Set In Stock - Conservative 20x9 & 20x10 Staggered (Silver)

BBS LM Model 3.png

1 Set In Stock - Aggressive 20x9 Squared (Black)
2 Set In Stock - Aggressive 20x9 Squared (Silver)
1 Set In Stock - Aggressive 20x9 & 20x10.5 Staggered (Gold)

Please message for pricing and availability!

Danny

• Love
Reactions: Steezynickel
We just replaced MPP Comfort Non-Adjustable Coilovers in our studio's demo car with KW V3 Coilovers.
With the wide range of adjustments these coilovers offer, we will be doing extensive dynamic testing to find the best settings for different use cases.

1619888235454-jpeg.658668

1619888269714-jpeg.658669

Ideally, we will come up with different numerical value adjustments for the following scenarios:
  • Max Comfort
  • Comfort Street
  • Street Performance
  • Max Performance
dsc00856-jpg.658667

dsc00859-jpg.658666

Lastly, we are running a promo on this kit for the TMC community.
If you're interested, please send us a message or email us [email protected]

Thanks,
Danny

Last edited:
🛸🛸🛸
1620278196523-jpeg.659856

1620278208652-jpeg.659857

Taking orders now for Forgiato's new EV wheel: E Vecolo EV 001.
Please message for pricing and availability!

More info here:

Danny

Last edited:

Enkei NT03+M in SBC Finish​

We have 2 sets of SBC Enkei NT03+M in 18x9.5 +27 Spec. Perfect for performance/ autocross / track guys.
Weight @ 19.8lbs. Recommended tire size 265/40/18.

Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

SBC or Special Brilliant Coating is a custom batch order.
Once these are gone, they will be hard to source again, especially in this spec.
$1798 Shipped.

We also have 18x9.5 +27 in Silver for $1345 Shipped.

nt03m_silver_white.jpg

Please message for availability.

Danny

Reactions: CaliSurfer
TE37SL SAGA

The TE37 Super Lap is now superseded by the TE37SL SAGA

Kicking things off in 18" diameter so this will cater to you track junkies!
Lug bore accommodates for M14 studs from factory.

2.jpg
3.jpg
PG.jpg

Suitable specs for Model 3:
18x9.5 +35
18x9.5 +22

Please message to place an order!
Danny

⚠️ LOW INVENTORY⚠️

Running very low on wheel spacers by Aspira and H&R for Model 3 and Model Y.
Will not be getting new inventory until late July on both brands.

---
Added couple of practical items to the shop as well.
Factory Tesla OEM TPMS Sensors for Model 3 & Model Y

Model 3 Performance stepped lip kit to be used with aftermarket wheels. Or simply as 3mm or 5mm spacers.

Danny

Just here to report my experience with Danny.
He was professional, communicated great, shipped fast and relieved on a special order request that I had. I love supporting small business and he is a great owner. Buy with confidence- he’s a stand-up guy.
I really appreciate your kind words Bo!
It was a pleasure doing business with you as well.
☺️☺️☺️

Danny

MountainPass Performance Sport Coilover​

1 Set In Stock ✅ MountainPass Performance Sports Adjustable Coilovers for AWD Model 3.

Made by KW in Germany.

These are on-hand & ready to ship.
With delays throughout the entire industry, we stagger weekly orders to help alleviate wait times on most popular items such as this coilovers kit.

Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg

Please message if you have any questions!

Danny