Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Ten Tesla Car Myths

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have owned a Model S for three years and two months. There are so many myths I hear over and over about Tesla that I decided to add one to my youtube car channel. I am an auto writer and photographer full time. I'm sure forum members could add more myths. The video is here -

Interested in feedback.

Reactions: shrspeedblade
I have owned a Model S for three years and two months. There are so many myths I hear over and over about Tesla that I decided to add one to my youtube car channel. I am an auto writer and photographer full time. I'm sure forum members could add more myths. The video is here -

Interested in feedback.

You could be clearer about the phase-out of the $7500 credit. It sounded to me like you were saying that when Tesla hits 200K, that the tax credit is halved. That, as I'm sure you know, happens after the remainder of the fiscal quarter in which that happens and the next quarter combined. The credit is halved again after two more quarters and then goes away entirely (unless Congress renews it).

I enjoyed the video!

Reactions: Troy916