Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Tips

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for all the responses everyone! I ended up buying the Tesla mats, which they had in stock at the pick-up location. Still looking into wraps vs ppf, and might do a protective seal on the windshield!
I picked up my car on Tuesday and absolutely love it! Thanks for all the positive wishes :)
We saw a truckload of Teslas headed your way today. You’ll soon have some more happy Tesla drivers!

One 'accessory' that i waited to get but i wish i would have gotten earlier is the Modern Spare Tire, or whatever it's called. I don't keep it in the trunk when i'm driving around town (my wife can bring it to me if i have a flat in town (or ranger)) but when i'm out in the country or on a road trip it gives me such peace of mind.

may or may not be necessary for you but i downloaded the app plugshare and that helped me find non-tesla charging stations around my destinations.

my .02$ on accessories are : PPF seems to be totally worth it. 18 months in and my car looks brand new (paired with 5 yr ceramic coating and babying it by spending a ridiculous amount on car wash stuff. lol). floor mats are a must and FWIW i love the maxpiders. a few others that aren't coming to mind right now.

Enjoy and drive safely!!!