TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Torklift Central Eco Hitch- Southeast Florida

Discussion in 'Florida' started by JupiterRed, May 30, 2014.

Tags:
  1. JupiterRed

JupiterRed Alec Wisch

Has anyone installed a Torklift Central Eco Hitch on their Model S here in southeast Florida? I'd like to purchase one and have it installed but I would like the installing dealer to have prior experience installing an Eco Hitch on a Tesla. I intend to use it with a bike rack.

2. Cottonwood

Cottonwood Roadster#433, Model S#S37

Just remember that external loads like a bike rack will crush your range at any speed above wandering the neighborhood.

I find that I can easily fit two or three bikes in the back of the MS with the seats folded down; I can even put one in without taking a wheel off. Put in a moving blanket and you protect your interior.

3. JupiterRed

JupiterRed Alec Wisch

I'll give that a try before I do anything else. Thanks.