Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Torklift Central needs a Model X to test front license plate bracket

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lyon

2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D
Supporting Member
Dec 26, 2011
Eugene, Oregon
Some of you may be aware that Torklift Central in Kent, WA makes a great front license plate holder for Model S called The Law. It allows one to mount the front plate without drilling the front bumper. They need a Model X to see if the current system will carry over and, if not, to see what they need to do to make it work. If you're in the area and can spare the time, please drop them an email! [email protected]

Unfortunately at this time we have not been able to get a Model X into the shop for testing. But, we are still looking so if you know of anyone with a Model X in the Seattle, WA area please send them our way!

We have also just confirmed the fitment of the EcoHitch on the 2016 Model S so there's more options for the 2016 Model S owners.

Some of you may be aware that Torklift Central in Kent, WA makes a great front license plate holder for Model S called The Law. It allows one to mount the front plate without drilling the front bumper. They need a Model X to see if the current system will carry over and, if not, to see what they need to do to make it work. If you're in the area and can spare the time, please drop them an email! [email protected]

Torklift Central measured my X for a front license plate holder last week at the Seattle service center. I will post when I have further information.