Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto and Oakville Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a call from Tesla that they will be hosting a Year End Delivery event at the International Center in mississauga. Sounds like it should be a shin-dig.

Then called my DS and my Tesla has arrived and is on the lot in oakville! Too bad I am traveling next week, or I could have picked it up on Monday! Instead, I have my appointment on tuesday the 19th at 4pm!

But I’m totally gonna go find my car on the lot tonight!!!

• Love
Reactions: Olds442
same here ... looks like there are a lot of deliveries scheduled in the next two weeks ... Tesla rented out a Hall at the International Centre and will be processing the deliveries from there..

Maybe will receive some extras too!

I don't have an exact date but from previous emails, it looks like either the 18th or 19th

So question.... I am leasing the tesla. Financially, insane, I know. It's just I love a new car every few years. So I got my lease documentation today, and nowhere does it show the original $2500 deposit I put down. It is asking for 8k on delivery, $5000 down payment, first month payment, and all the other fees. What happens to that initial $2500???

So question.... I am leasing the tesla. Financially, insane, I know. It's just I love a new car every few years. So I got my lease documentation today, and nowhere does it show the original $2500 deposit I put down. It is asking for 8k on delivery, $5000 down payment, first month payment, and all the other fees. What happens to that initial $2500???
As far as I know it should be deduced from the amount you have to give on delivery. So I suspect the 8k is actually 10.5k minus 2.5k.

BTW what rate did you get?

same here ... looks like there are a lot of deliveries scheduled in the next two weeks ... Tesla rented out a Hall at the International Centre and will be processing the deliveries from there..

Maybe will receive some extras too!

I don't have an exact date but from previous emails, it looks like either the 18th or 19th

Yup this looks to be the case! I ordered a new inventory 75D and may Tesla Lawrence delivery was pushed earlier from Dec 14 to Dec 12 and relocated to the International Centre. It's 2 days closer than anticipated so I'm not complaining at all!

Yup this looks to be the case! I ordered a new inventory 75D and may Tesla Lawrence delivery was pushed earlier from Dec 14 to Dec 12 and relocated to the International Centre. It's 2 days closer than anticipated so I'm not complaining at all!
Doers anyone know the dates of the year-end delivery event? I was supposed to take delivery in Oakville on Dec 24, but my DS sent a note to say I’d be getting the car earlier at the International Centre. Just trying to sort how much earlier he meant.

Doers anyone know the dates of the year-end delivery event? I was supposed to take delivery in Oakville on Dec 24, but my DS sent a note to say I’d be getting the car earlier at the International Centre. Just trying to sort how much earlier he meant.

Not sure of the full spectrum of dates - but I was presented the option to pick up on either the 18th or 19th - so it'll be at least those two days.

Congratulations to everyone getting a delivery. Green with envy. I dropped by today, the event is in Hall 3 from December 12-20. There were about 50 Teslas parked outside, mostly Model X. It looks like Tesla is going for a massive quarter.
are u sure about 12-20? my DS insists my car still in transit, should arrive sometime next week, tentative delivery date is week of Dec 25, if event end at 20, why would they changing my delivery location :-/