Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto Area Model Y Wheel / Tire Swap - 21" Uberturbine Wheels / Tires for New 19" Gemini Wheels / Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RichardC

Cdn Sig & Solar Supporter
Oct 27, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Toronto, ON, Canada - Upgrade your new Model Y to 21 inch Uberturbine Performance wheels and Pirelli P Zero tires. My wife is looking for a less "sporty" ride and wants to put the 19 inch summer wheels on our Performance Y. As may be seen in the pictures, the wheels are immaculate (no damage or touch ups). They came with the Model Y and were swapped out for winter tires on 19 inch wheels.
We would like a new set of Gemini wheels and tires with the aero covers from an owner in the Toronto area (with some cash, if possible) :)

Attachments

• IMG_6806.jpg
    IMG_6806.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_6807.jpg
    IMG_6807.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_6808.jpg
    IMG_6808.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6809.jpg
    IMG_6809.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6810.jpg
    IMG_6810.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6811.jpg
    IMG_6811.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_6812.jpg
    IMG_6812.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 107
Toronto, ON, Canada - Upgrade your new Model Y to 21 inch Uberturbine Performance wheels and Pirelli P Zero tires. My wife is looking for a less "sporty" ride and wants to put the 19 inch summer wheels on our Performance Y. As may be seen in the pictures, the wheels are immaculate (no damage or touch ups). They came with the Model Y and were swapped out for winter tires on 19 inch wheels.
We would like a new set of Gemini wheels and tires with the aero covers from an owner in the Toronto area (with some cash, if possible) :)
I’m waiting to wear out my 21’ MYP tires, then will replace them with 19’ Will sell the wheels and buy Blk 19’.. ( I only have 3K miles 😬 so I have some time to go..

One does have to admit that those original 21’ look amazing on the Y🤔😃

Reactions: RichardC
We would like a new set of Gemini wheels and tires with the aero covers from an owner in the Toronto area. Straight swap.

How much cash on top of the 19” Geminis would you request for the deal?