Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto Collision Repair Recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this happened tonight...

IMG_5826.jpeg

Driving eastbound on the 401 about 18km west of London and a deer ran into my lane. After pulling over, I pulled up the dash cam footage and a small coyote was on the deer's heel. Both hit the front of the car and went over. Then when I got home I pulled up the footage and looked at the right repeater and there was a 2nd large coyote that I maybe clipped on the nose near my rear wheel.

Anyway... a little shaken up, but all occupants are fine. I do believe in another type of car this would have gone differently and perhaps a little worse. I'll edit the video and post a link eventually.

Who are Tesla recommending to repair their whips in the Toronto area? I'm calling insurance tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    462.5 KB · Views: 55
  • image.png
    image.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 78
So this happened tonight...

View attachment 617484

Driving eastbound on the 401 about 18km west of London and a deer ran into my lane. After pulling over, I pulled up the dash cam footage and a small coyote was on the deer's heel. Both hit the front of the car and went over. Then when I got home I pulled up the footage and looked at the right repeater and there was a 2nd large coyote that I maybe clipped on the nose near my rear wheel.

Anyway... a little shaken up, but all occupants are fine. I do believe in another type of car this would have gone differently and perhaps a little worse. I'll edit the video and post a link eventually.

Who are Tesla recommending to repair their whips in the Toronto area? I'm calling insurance tomorrow morning.

What are whips? Same request here.
Tesla X 2019 rear ended in snow squall Collingwood-Owen Sound area of Ontario. As all shops listed on Tesla.com for Southern Ontario are quite a distance away, recommendations as to where to go would be appreciated. Car is drivable. Heading Waterloo/London way or Toronto is about equi- distant. Tesla.com info seems to indicate a Service Centre (Oakville) won't be able to do the work, but i will contact them tomorrow.
Any suggestions appreciated
Thanks
Christine

Rai Auto Collision in Mississauga.

Small family run business. Truely honest place. They have been in the business over 35 yrs and have worked on multiple Tesla's across the line - model 3, s, and x. They have a picture of a few Tesla's that have been worked on in their Google maps business page.

Velocity Autobody in Markham. They are Tesla certified (not many are). I had my front bumper refresh done there and was amazed. Its all high-end cars there and tons of teslas. I had a small fender bender a while ago and insisted the insurance company sends me there. EXCELLENT work and better body panel gaps than new. I also noticed the pain they used is MUCH stronger/paint chip resistant than the factory paint (and matched perfectly).

Reactions: SilverGS and AZP85