Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto Lawrence Centre - Service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, recently booked an appointment for today service. A week ago got an email from Tesla saying the Mobile service would actually come to the house, so thought awesome? Some alerts have come on (Automatic Emergency Brake Alert). But no one came. Anyone else have experience with Toronto Lawrence Centre?

So far I feel the people are nice, but no communication ever from the delivery and service team.

Thanks!

The same happened to me last November. A mobile guy did not show up on a confirmed day. No calls, no messages, just nothing. I just had to reschedule the appointment in a few weeks later (it was not urgent).
I believe Mobile team is not related to Lawrence center - it's like a separate unit or they may be somehow related to Mississauga center.

Reactions: Vawlkus
Mobile for GTA is run out of Mississauga SC by the Airport AFAIK. The technician (Jeff) that came to fix my low frequency horn is based out of Hamilton but he drives into Mississauga everyday and covers most of the GTA and beyond.

I hope they'll allow him to be based out of Waterloo soon cause that's one hell of a commute!