Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto - Model 3 ready to be transferred

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long story short, I was one of the many that got caught in the rebate cancellation for a TM3. I purchased a different vehicle shortly before Dougie boy realized his mistake and included Tesla as part of the Sept 10 rebate.

TM3 is here, I already have ordered a vehicle that I can't back out of (I looked into it and i can't back out of this new vehicle order, ontario does not have a cooling off period). I'm looking to sell my reservation and the car will be here this week in time to get plated by Sept 10th. I confirmed I can transfer the reservation, all they need is the loan information from the bank. I'm not sure if you can trade in your old vehicle, probably not enough time for the purchase.

Here's the TM3 build.

Build
Model 3 Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
Premium Interior
Premium Black
Enhanced Autopilot

PM me if interested, or email. [email protected]
Cover my deposit of $4200 + a fee.

Long story short, I was one of the many that got caught in the rebate cancellation for a TM3. I purchased a different vehicle shortly before Dougie boy realized his mistake and included Tesla as part of the Sept 10 rebate.

TM3 is here, I already have ordered a vehicle that I can't back out of (I looked into it and i can't back out of this new vehicle order, ontario does not have a cooling off period). I'm looking to sell my reservation and the car will be here this week in time to get plated by Sept 10th. I confirmed I can transfer the reservation, all they need is the loan information from the bank. I'm not sure if you can trade in your old vehicle, probably not enough time for the purchase.

Here's the TM3 build.

Build
Solid Black Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
Premium Interior
Premium Black
Enhanced Autopilot

Nice karma trying to capitalize on the situation. Why not do the right thing and just let the reservation go, and someone with the same build on the wait list gets it? Not like the car is going to go to waste...

You posted a few days ago in the other thread and I called you out on it. Granted, I don't know you personally, but seems like a slimy thing to do.

I have a theory: you are actually Dougie boy, and now realize you can't take delivery on your model 3, but are still trying to screw over sometime who rightfully should get the car... Yeah, I think that's what's going on here...

If you really have noble intentions, why not say what the 'fee' you are trying to charge is?

Last edited:
Nice karma trying to capitalize on the situation. Why not do the right thing and just let the reservation go, and someone with the same build on the wait list gets it? Not like the car is going to go to waste...

You posted a few days ago in the other thread and I called you out on it. Granted, I don't know you personally, but seems like a slimy thing to do.

I have a theory: you are actually Dougie boy, and now realize you can't take delivery on your model 3, but are still trying to screw over sometime who rightfully should get the car... Yeah, I think that's what's going on here...

If you really have noble intentions, why not say what the 'fee' you are trying to charge is?

He does. Here:

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

$6000

• Funny
Reactions: PAWilson

Here's the TM3 build.

Build
Solid Black Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
Premium Interior
Premium Black
Enhanced Autopilot

You could have just cancelled your tm3 just like many others when you went ahead with a different car. It is nobody's problem but yours. And to ask for a 6k fee?? Ridiculous!

The original order date before jul 10 is with your name. I don’t think that part is transferable to get the rebate unless Tesla is providing a new document for that. Doubt it can be used by anyone else so careful whomever is stupid enough to pay him.

That's a great point....if the car is on a lot and ordered by a dealer is the only way a purchase after July 11th will qualify. Transferring the order will re set the order date, and the person doing this 'deal with the devil' will end up paying 6k over sticker...and I wouldn't feel sorry for them at all... especially if they extend the deadline for RWD orders by a few weeks :)

Have at it kids, I wish you the best of luck. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out ;)

So I guess since it's still posted there were no takers?

How about everyone on this forum make fake email accounts, reply to the ad, and offer the 6k 'buy it now'. Flood him with spam so he doesn't know who is serious and who is trolling.... Wouldn't it be awesome if you set a meeting, made him drive to Lawrence and then 'forget' to show up?

Karma my friend.... o_O

Also just noticed, he doesn't have a VIN, just a reservation number. And no scheduled delivery.... If this was at all legit he would know what the delivery date is. Instead he just says between the 3rd and7th...I call bull$hit on this.

Last edited: