Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto SC Grand Opening

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also of note:

the Lawrence location is also getting an overhaul soon too. Spoke with Saad on Monday evening, and I asked about their 'showcase wall' that they were supposed to get, to hold some Tesla merchandise. He said that they're going to be overhauling the store. Not sure when or how it's going to look like.

Also of note:

the Lawrence location is also getting an overhaul soon too. Spoke with Saad on Monday evening, and I asked about their 'showcase wall' that they were supposed to get, to hold some Tesla merchandise. He said that they're going to be overhauling the store. Not sure when or how it's going to look like.

Model X merch and car!!!!

Asked about any timeline for the move to Oakville when I was getting my car returned to me. No set timeline but looking like June/July at the moment, was the answer...

If they could pick up the old Towne Chev dealership on Trafalgar that would give Tesla huge exposure and position them extremely well for the volume model 3 rollout.