Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto SuperCharger and Cars in Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model S is currently with the service centre in Toronto due to an issue I recently had. They won't be able to work on my car until Tuesday or Wednesday, so I assumed they would leave it in the lot until then (it had around 55%). However, they kept it connected to the supercharger since Saturday.

I feel terrible that the car is plugged for the entire weekend, so I left a note on PlugShare. I'm not sure why they would do that, especially in a super busy supercharger like Lawrance.

they kept it connected to the supercharger since Saturday

I suspect you parked it plugged into the supercharger, and then left, am I right?

When I had a recent service appointment, I plugged in, then saw the service adviser, then we walked out to the car, and he drove it over to the back lot. I made sure they moved my car to the back lot to free up the supercharger space. Perhaps you didn't do this?

I suspect you parked it plugged into the supercharger, and then left, am I right?

When I had a recent service appointment, I plugged in, then saw the service adviser, then we walked out to the car, and he drove it over to the back lot. I made sure they moved my car to the back lot to free up the supercharger space. Perhaps you didn't do this?

No, that wasn't the case. I left it on the building side facing the service desks.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
When you say 8 Superchargers do you mean 8 different locations? If so, where are they being built? Will there be multiple chargers at each location? What is the time frame for this?
Locations include Toronto, Mississauga, Meadowvale, Concord, Vaughan, Markham, North York, Pickering and presumably they will build about 8 SCs at each location.