Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto+Tesla+Snowboard=stupidity?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t see the point if your not towing into a wedge or rail. I expected him to hit something. As far as snowboarding videos this is very safe.

The guy came pretty close to hitting the passing car at one point, so how on earth do you call this "very safe"? I doubt even if he was tall he'd be able to see what's coming down the road with the tow car blocking his view.

The guy came pretty close to hitting the passing car at one point, so how on earth do you call this "very safe"? I doubt even if he was tall he'd be able to see what's coming down the road with the tow car blocking his view.

I take it you don't follow snowboarding, this is just a couple of kids goofing around. Comparatively to a snowboard video this is very tame. Give Canada's own Mark McMorris a google and see what that kid puts himself through.

Wow he’s really hauling ass unless the vid is sped up a bit.

I may or may not have partaken in similar activities back when I was 16 and had a couple buddies with our first cars...... :oops:

Hmm I suspect a ‘78 Civic with bias ply tires didn’t handle as well as a Model 3 :rolleyes:

Reactions: MarcoRP