TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Toronto+Tesla+Snowboard=stupidity?!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TrevTremaine, Feb 3, 2019.

1. TrevTremaine

TrevTremaine Member

• Funny x 1
  2. MarcoRP

MarcoRP Supercharge Info Editor

3. Drone Flyer

Drone Flyer Active Member

And stupid and dangerous ! Can I add reckless too?

• Like x 1
  4. Darscot

Darscot Member

I don’t see the point if your not towing into a wedge or rail. I expected him to hit something. As far as snowboarding videos this is very safe.

• Like x 2
  5. TrevTremaine

TrevTremaine Member

The guy came pretty close to hitting the passing car at one point, so how on earth do you call this "very safe"? I doubt even if he was tall he'd be able to see what's coming down the road with the tow car blocking his view.

6. Darscot

Darscot Member

I take it you don't follow snowboarding, this is just a couple of kids goofing around. Comparatively to a snowboard video this is very tame. Give Canada's own Mark McMorris a google and see what that kid puts himself through.

• Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
  7. mswlogo

mswlogo Active Member

And if a passer by did hit the snowboarder it would be automatic fault of hitting a pedestrian.

• Like x 1
  8. Hugh Mannity

Hugh Mannity Mediocre Member

Wow he’s really hauling ass unless the vid is sped up a bit.

I may or may not have partaken in similar activities back when I was 16 and had a couple buddies with our first cars...... :oops:

Hmm I suspect a ‘78 Civic with bias ply tires didn’t handle as well as a Model 3 :rolleyes:

• Like x 1