Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Total Amount Due...?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had the call from Tesla to say my Model 3 is due soon and my final invoice has been issued. When I look in my account I see the Order Agreement with the correct amount due except that it doesn't have the £2000 deposit taken off it. Is this what other people are seeing on their final invoice?

ie The invoice is saying amount due is £47,290. But I make it £45,290 after my £2000 deposit is factored in.

Open the details tab on your account page and you will see all the items including the deposit removed from the end price.

Can't believe I'm resorting to this but anyway...

For me that part of the page is a hidden completed task already (so I don't normally see it)

upload_2019-8-2_20-28-54.png

If I remove the hidden class (using the browser inspect) I then see that block and although its not formatted correctly (suspect there are other styles and blocks which also normally get enabled/disabled) and I have loads of old prices which make no sense, but perhaps explains why my final price is incorrect.