Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Total Fatalties with tesla cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I wanted to know if anyone know how people have died in a Tesla car to date?? I can't seem to find any concrete number, I'm only aware of about 3!! Just wanted to know the total year to date vs other manufacture.

1=FL crash
1= China
1= stolen model s crash ( CA)

wow so 7 death in 5 yeas that the company have been on the road!! that is just freaking awesome numbers. I'm sad that the accident occur but I'm glad that Tesla is saving life's.

At least 9 if you count the Florida driver that ran under the semi and the China accident you mentioned. I wasn't familiar with the China accident. Still pretty low.

wow so 7 death in 5 yeas that the company have been on the road!! that is just freaking awesome numbers. I'm sad that the accident occur but I'm glad that Tesla is saving life's.

This sounds macabre, at best. I don't think you can make the assertion that "Tesla is saving life's" simply because a very low volume car hasn't been involved in many well publicized fatalities. It seems like you asked the question in order to advance that (false) narrative. Tesla may score well in crash testing, but making the leap to it's saving lives is without basis.

Reactions: Stirfelt
Seriously, the father is trying to claim the Tesla is at fault for her daughters death? She was drunk and driving at a high rate of speed AND there was another driver going the wrong way, causing her to swerve. His conclusion is that a car that can accelerate that fast should not be allowed and it's the reason his daughter is dead.