TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Total figure of kWh's that have been added to the battery pack in the past week/month

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by Benz, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Benz

Benz Active Member

Is it possible to see on the 17" screen how many kWh's in total have been added to the battery pack in the past week/month/year?

2. Benz

Benz Active Member

It would be very practical to have this information at your disposal in your Model S, I think.

3. ElSupreme

ElSupreme Model S 03182

There's the trip calculator. It shows the amount of kWh consumed since you last reset it. You could manually reset it every month if you want.

You can also get that info to show up on your dash.

4. Benz

Benz Active Member

Are there more than 1 trip calculators?

In case that you would have 3 separate trip calculators, then you could use one for the annual total usage of kWh's, one for the monthly total usage of kWh's, and one for actual single trips.

5. richkae

richkae VIN587

There are 3 trip meters, 2 you can reset manually and one that is "since last charge".
    I use the first one to track my lifetime wh/mile ( never reset it )
    I reset the second one whenever I swap tires ( at least twice a year to swap summers to winters )
    I use the "since last charge" for my daily driving or trips.

I wish there were more.