Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Total Fleet Miles Driven?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up through 2018 there were occasional comments made by Elon or someone at Tesla about total fleet miles driven. Enough of those data points were reported on that I started making a graph of total fleet miles vs time and it was looking like a very nice exponential curve (R^2 = 0.9847). I've been watching, though, and haven't seen any totals reported on since 2018. According to my little graph, we should be around 38 billion total fleet miles by now.

Has anyone heard any total fleet miles driven values reported since 2018?

Fleet Miles Driven.png

Up through 2018 there were occasional comments made by Elon or someone at Tesla about total fleet miles driven. Enough of those data points were reported on that I started making a graph of total fleet miles vs time and it was looking like a very nice exponential curve (R^2 = 0.9847). I've been watching, though, and haven't seen any totals reported on since 2018. According to my little graph, we should be around 38 billion total fleet miles by now.

Has anyone heard any total fleet miles driven values reported since 2018?

View attachment 593833
I don't know but that seems like a bad model.
You should fit it to the integral of the cumulative sum of Teslas sold times a constant.

Reactions: AlanSubie4Life