Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Total lease price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
During the buying process is there a way to see the total monthly bill that will include taxes and fees? The website/app only shows the cost before all of that. I want to know the total price before I commit. Im in Ohio is anyone has what the tax and fees added to the bill.
Thanks.

Once you place your order and if you selected the lease option, a credit check is run. After you’re approved, the lease breakdown is available for you to view. It will show you the taxes, fees and even the money factor. You will also have the option to manage the terms before you take delivery (lease term and miles).

I have been leasing cars for years and this is easily the most transparent process I have experienced. I take delivery in another week and you still need to review and accept the agreements before then. The only piece that I have not seen yet is the residual value of the car, but that should be in the lease agreement I will need to sign before delivery.

You usually pay Ohio tax on your monthly payments.( it’s actually the total sales price minus the residual)So if your payments are $500 a month for 36 months, then you are paying on $18,000. So $18,000 times 7.5% is $1350 divided by 36 is $37.50 added to your monthly payment every month. This will give you a good guess.