Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Total Mileage Thus Far

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
13380 miles in 6 month and 2 weeks. 355 wh/mile total. 231 standard charge, range i do not know. Stopped at 255 last week on the suoercharger and it was still charging. p85 with 21 wheels.

Please post your charge range with the miles, we all realy want to see the degration.

Congrats, that 332Wh/m is pretty impressive in MN!

Thanks!

Breaks down to about 380 in the winter and 280 in the summer. Short trips kill the efficiency, luckily I tend to combine errands and for some reason I enjoy driving these cars :cool:

GG, with how often the rated mileage algorithm changes, I don't track of standard or range charges.
I do have a rough estimate of about 2% loss after 18k miles.
As we all know, with the capacity taking a hit the first year and then evening out, that should give me at least 80% capacity at 180,000 miles. Most likely better. I am thrilled!

15k miles
D 394 J 380 F 396 M 382 A 349 M 338 J 397 J 372 A 350 S 360

372Whr/mi tot (~362 w/out race days or extreme test drives :wink:)
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Just crossed 25k. I range charged on Saturday (when about 24,700 miles), and reached 265 miles rated range. This is 6 miles higher than the last time I ranged charged (a couple months ago I ranged charged to 259). However, the day before on Friday I did do some spirited driving on the way home from work and took my battery range all the way down to 30 miles before range charging the next day back to 265. From what I've read in their patents on battery capacity estimation that's the best way to get an accurate estimate of battery capacity ( didnt intentionally drain the battery...stupid traffic forced me to go a roundabout way on back on empty roads through forest.) So effectively at 25k miles at a relatively fast & aggressive driving profile (usually cruise control between 85-95mph for 80 miles straight each morning), I have seen absolutely no degradation. Not bad!! very happy :)

25k.jpeg