Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Total Shutdown While Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was supercharging my MX and as it reached 82% charge (was charging it upto 90%), the car suddenly shutdown though the sideview mirrors didn't close. The only thing that was On was the dash showing, 'Supercharging 82%' (on the dash, not the MCU).

Did this happen to anyone? Does this indicate that there is something else going on with the car that the SC needs to check?

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
I had another strange thing happen, car was parked in an underground garage where internet is sketchy. I was unable to access my Tesla App even though my cell worked fine, presumably because the car did not have internet. Anyway, I get back in the car after a few hours, everything is normal except that music streaming was not working, so I switched to radio. I go home and park the car, get out, but the radio would not shutdown! I locked the car with the key fob and still the radio was on! So I got in, tried to connect to my home wifi, but was out of range. I reset the MCU by pressing the 2 scroll wheels. Still, no internet connection and the radio would not shut up! After about 20 minutes, the LTE bars show up on the car and everything was back to normal.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the internet connection back quickly in this situation?

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA and cwerdna