Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TotalTesla: Get early access and register your ModelX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted a description of the new Tesla vehicle registry site and app I created (called TotalTesla) in the Model 3 forum at

TotalTesla: New Tesla Vehicle Registry

I don't want to duplicate all the information here, so feel free to read it above.

But I do want to get some real-world feedback and early adopters who can register initial Model X vehicles and see if we are missing any options or features (we did separate features/options instead of packages since contents of packages and standard equipment change over time).

This is still very much a work in progress, but we have signup (native and social) and registration functionality finished so thought we would "soft launch" initially through here, get feedback, make quick improvements, add more planned features, and then more widely socialize it.

Thanks!

• Funny
Reactions: rush6410
Names are hard. You want something short, something available (yes, many domains are taken), yet something that has some semblance of relevancy (i.e. WootZoot is currently available and short, but nobody would connect that to Teslas or EVs). Name aside, we will continue :)

Early access members are already helping ensure signups/sign-ins (both native and social), adding your car to the registry, editing your car, and adding photos are working well so we have a solid foundation to build new features on top of.

For those that have signed up, thank you for doing so. Really appreciate all the feedback you've already provided. It's been useful and we've quashed a few bugs we didn't see during our testing. Real-world is always different than controlled environments and automated tests. So thanks for your support!

Reactions: 1375mlm
Ask: More Model X owners / feedback

TotalTesla has been registering Model S and Model 3 owners at approximately equal rates. But Model X owners are very under-represented.:(

Here is the latest breakdown (from among the many community statistics, available to members) of the Models registered:

totaltesla-model-distribution-20-jul-2019.png

Would love to get more Model X owners to add their unique vehicles to the TotalTesla owners registry. This would lead to more feedback from Model X owners as well. For example, we recently discovered that we should add a seating option to specify 5, 6 or 7 row seating arrangement. This is something unique to the Model X. Without feedback from our (very few), Model X owners, we might have missed that. Now, we will be looking to add it. There might be other Model X specific changes we should make as well.

If you are reading this and you have a Model X, we'd love to see it on TotalTesla and would welcome any feedback that in turn will make TotalTesla more useful for Model X owners.

Thanks!

TotalTesla iOS app | TotalTesla web

Ask: More Model X owners / feedback

TotalTesla has been registering Model S and Model 3 owners at approximately equal rates. But Model X owners are very under-represented.:(

Here is the latest breakdown (from among the many community statistics, available to members) of the Models registered:

View attachment 432482

Would love to get more Model X owners to add their unique vehicles to the TotalTesla owners registry. This would lead to more feedback from Model X owners as well. For example, we recently discovered that we should add a seating option to specify 5, 6 or 7 row seating arrangement. This is something unique to the Model X. Without feedback from our (very few), Model X owners, we might have missed that. Now, we will be looking to add it. There might be other Model X specific changes we should make as well.

If you are reading this and you have a Model X, we'd love to see it on TotalTesla and would welcome any feedback that in turn will make TotalTesla more useful for Model X owners.

Thanks!

TotalTesla iOS app | TotalTesla web

Seems like the main function of this app is to register/show your car and browse other cars. Can’t say that I have much of a desire to do that without the context and ability to share the experiences behind the photos that something like this forum provides.