Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touch-less Car Wash in Orlando

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Evening,

I am the proud owner of a new 2018 Model S. I have been using the optimum no rinse method to wash my car. Currently we are renting a town home and do not have access to a hose to wash my car down when it has heavy dirt on it. Does anyone recommend a touch-less car wash in Orlando? I have not been able to find any on google. I know not to take it through a traditional car wash to avoid swirl marks. We live in Windermere/Winter Garden area but I would be willing to travel anywhere. Thanks!

Good Evening,

I am the proud owner of a new 2018 Model S. I have been using the optimum no rinse method to wash my car. Currently we are renting a town home and do not have access to a hose to wash my car down when it has heavy dirt on it. Does anyone recommend a touch-less car wash in Orlando? I have not been able to find any on google. I know not to take it through a traditional car wash to avoid swirl marks. We live in Windermere/Winter Garden area but I would be willing to travel anywhere. Thanks!

Come on over to Tampa! I’ll let you use my hose......... Also have a fridge full of beer, sodas, etc.

WOW that's a great question and I too would love to hear some comments. I'm a little surprised that nobody has commented yet... I hope there are some good options.
Thank you for the kind offer! Beer and Tesla talk sounds like a good time!

Great news! I found a great touch-less carwash in Winter Garden. It is the Speedway Gas Station across the street from Winter Garden Village. The address is 3202 Daniels Rd, Winter Garden, FL 34787.

It is a completely touch-less wash. There are no brushes or soft cloths. I knew it would be a good wash because when we pulled up, there were a lot of luxury cars waiting to use it. You can pay for your wash at the entrance of the wash with credit card. The most basic wash is $6.00 and from there it increases depending on the different options. It is powerful and took the dirt and grime off of my car which I hadn't washed for 4 weeks. I then brought my car home and washed it the next day with the Optimum No Rinse wash. I used microfiber towels drenched in hot water over the front hood and bumper which made the remaining dead bugs come off easily. As the only option I have found in weeks of searching, I will be going back often to just get a power wash then finishing the washing process at home. We are building a home so we hope to have a good pressure washer and hose soon. In the mean time, I am very thankful to find this car wash. Hope that helps!

I forgot my wife took a picture!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-13 at 7.27.09 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-13 at 7.27.09 PM.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 510
Hmmm. Good find! Now if you could let me know if you find one in more central area of Orlando (like by the Florida Mall) or even "North Orlando" (Maitland, Longwood, etc.) that would be more convenient for me, and it sounds like for jrichey as well.