Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touch up paint for 21" Arachnid Wheels for refresh MS?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used this one to touch up my wheels, and it's a pretty close match, if not exact. I have OCD, and I can't notice the small areas of rash I touched up.

found this to be perfect match

1694001446370.png
1694001461619.png

Reactions: TLLMRRJ
It’s:NEU-230E Since no one ever helped out with the paint code, I figured I would update this 2 years later. I originally had my wheels fixed professionally but recently a shop scuffed one changing a tire (stranded with a blowout in bfe had no choice) hope this helps someone

Reactions: milkit18 and mm9351
Thanks, where do you buy that and what manufacturer?
Yes I just ordered from these guys:
I ordered the aerosol kit and I will take some before and after pictures once it finally shows up. Seems like they’re pretty slow at shipping then there’s also:

There are companies that will custom mix a color by code, and even put it in a spray can for you, if you want. Either that, or you can just give the code to a wheel refinishing company so they have an easier time of mixing their paint.
Yes I just ordered from these guys:
I ordered the aerosol kit and I will take some before and after pictures once it finally shows up. Seems like they’re pretty slow at shipping then there’s also:

Touch up direct will sell the paint premade for a spray gun witch is what I would normally do but considering I’m trading the car in for a new Plaid I figured I’d just get the aerosol kit. If it doesn’t look right, I will have my local paint shop mix that color and just spray the whole front of the wheels