Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touch Up Paint for Model Y Gemini Wheel Rim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you JGSnCA for both of the suggestions. Amazon will not ship that paint to Colorado. They will ship it to most cities in the USA but not the Denver CO area. A local auto parts store is ordered it for me and I should have it soon. The other suggestions also looks good. Have you tried both products? I ordered both this afternoon. Thanks again. David

David, I've only used the one I purchased from Amazon, but I've read where others are satisfied with the T Sportline product. I would test them both on a small area to see if you are satisfied. Depending on your level of perfection you may find one better than the other. I can't really tell a difference unless I get on the ground very, very close to the rim. There's plenty of tutorials on YouTube if you are interested to see how others have handled this--just search curb rash Tesla. Good luck.

David, I've only used the one I purchased from Amazon, but I've read where others are satisfied with the T Sportline product. I would test them both on a small area to see if you are satisfied. Depending on your level of perfection you may find one better than the other. I can't really tell a difference unless I get on the ground very, very close to the rim. There's plenty of tutorials on YouTube if you are interested to see how others have handled this--just search curb rash Tesla. Good luck.
Thinking about trying this. I have the Black inductions 20” and have been using a sharpie! Not too bad but will this be better? thx