Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touch Up Paint Hawaii

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was going to purchase some touch up paint for our Model 3 Aero rims (without the Aero cover) to cover up some road rash. Based on research in this forum it appears that this would do the trick: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HE66OK8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

But they will not ship to Hawaii. Has anyone located any sources that would send to Hawaii or somewhere we can buy locally?
I have had good luck with ShipToHawaii.com, but if they put a label on the box like they do for Li batteries you will be out of luck.

I don't know if they have Tesla colors but they do ship to Hawaii.
automotivetouchup.com

Just ordered touch up paint from theses folks for some small little rock chips and not for the Aero caps. Will let you all know how well the matched the color for my multi-coat white P3D+. Shipping is a bit high for a small delivery package, but still cheaper then the stealership!

Just ordered touch up paint from theses folks for some small little rock chips and not for the Aero caps. Will let you all know how well the matched the color for my multi-coat white P3D+. Shipping is a bit high for a small delivery package, but still cheaper then the stealership!

I bought paint from them for my Ford and the match was perfect, hopefully it is the same for Tesla.