Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touch up paint options for Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered Sycamore Brown through Colour N Drive and it arrived as a kit with clearcoat, polishes, cloths and instructions.
Pretty good value for the money. IMHO
Haven't used it yet as it only arrived on Friday and we had guests on the weekend.
Had no idea where it was coming from, but the package label indicated an address in Turkey but only took about 10 days to arrive.

I just ordered Sycamore Brown through Colour N Drive and it arrived as a kit with clearcoat, polishes, cloths and instructions.
Pretty good value for the money. IMHO
Haven't used it yet as it only arrived on Friday and we had guests on the weekend.
Had no idea where it was coming from, but the package label indicated an address in Turkey but only took about 10 days to arrive.
Just had my first chip on white model y. Are you able to recommend this item (colour and drive)? It's on the top of my search page results

Just had my first chip on white model y. Are you able to recommend this item (colour and drive)? It's on the top of my search page results
Yes, it comes as a kit with separate colour and clear coat.
I didn’t use the brush as the chips were pretty small and I dabbed the paint on with a toothpick.
Pretty happy with the colour match and IIRC it arrived pretty quickly after I ordered it.

Reactions: adtle
Yes, it comes as a kit with separate colour and clear coat.
I didn’t use the brush as the chips were pretty small and I dabbed the paint on with a toothpick.
Pretty happy with the colour match and IIRC it arrived pretty quickly after I ordered it.
The tiny toothpick brushes are also an excellent applicator. They are meant as an alternative to tooth floss, and have a fine brush on a very fine wire.

• Informative
Reactions: adtle