Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touch-Up Paint

Dogwhistle

Sep 8, 2015
Delaware
Anyone have a good source for buying good Touch-Up paint online for Teslas? And no, I’m not getting PPF installed, so no need to go there!

duckm4n

Jan 30, 2018
Fairfax, VA
Tesla service center said to contact body shops, but the Tesla affiliated body-shops in my area will not sell paint.

What color are you looking for? Tesla doesn't have the MultiCoatRed in stock at the moment or ever (it seems). I picked up the Dr Colorchip kit to fill a rock chip. The paint colors look pretty good, it even has the metallic flakes in it.

Apr 4, 2016
Chicago, IL
I’m going to guess then that all the third party places make a product that’s ‘compatible’ and is as close a match as possible. The touchupdirect kit looks to be $30 shipped while the Tesla one you linked (thanks!) is $55 but has all these other ‘things’ beyond just the paint and clear coat.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC