Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touch-up Paint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting the touch up paint is admitting defeat:smile:

I was told by my Ranger that you could get it at some point but it isn't included with the car. Don't know if it will be free or not.

I have a rock chip on my hood, on the very front edge where the paint armor stops. It even pushed the paint armor up a tiny bit

I had the same thing right after I got my car. Small gash in the paint armor but paint below it was fine. That was primarily what motivated me to get the entire hood done with the Avery Nano Fusion film (Tesla Paint armor). Paint was fine so no touch up paint needed but I'll order it when it is available.

Available upon request. Long wait but finally got it this past weekend along with the parcel shelf.
Touch up paint.jpg

The paint code is on the driver door sill label you can see when the door is open. I had a small scrape fixed by a mobile dent/scratch repair service that came to my home. He searched the code in his system and mixed up some paint on the spot that matches really well. I got the extra paint from him and bottled it away. I hope to NEVER have to use it! :wink:

There are numerous websites that sell touch up paints and you can buy them with the code.