Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touchless car wash in Birmingham AL ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if there is a good drive in (eg, no conveyor) touchless car wash in Birmingham? Searched all over and can't find anything.

(BTW, Logan, the front desk clerk at our hotel, said that his mom in Birmingham has a P85D. If he's yours you've got a great son.)

BTW, does anyone know with some level of certainty how many Tesla's are in B'ham? Someone had told me that there were 3 registered in the metro (Jefferson, Shelby, and St Clair counties). I was thinking this sounded low and saw a post on the Tesla forum that said 27.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is a good drive in (eg, no conveyor) touchless car wash in Birmingham?
I *think* this car wash has one brush and one touchless: https://goo.gl/JBqX5g

It's not super close to town though.

BTW, does anyone know with some level of certainty how many Tesla's are in B'ham?
Shelby county was still in the single digits when I registered mine a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember how many the lady said there were but I think I mentioned in a past post.

I had some bird poop and salt on the car from a trip down to the coast this past weekend. So I stopped at the car wash I mentioned above and I'm very pleased with it. $10 gets you a high pressure wash which cleaned off some bugs I figured I'd have to take care of by hand.